The Vecchio Pizza Oven offers the fun and flavor of traditionally-cooked pizza, in a smaller, easy-to-manage footprint that integrates perfectly with the Stone Age cabinet system.
This unit delivers the fun and flavor of wood-fired baking with the perfect combination of size and style.
Vecchio Pizza Oven Features:
- All of the Firebrick necessary to complete the kit
- 2- 6″ Chimney Flue sections equipped with a clay liner
- A Hearth that allows for easier access to the chamber
- 600 sq inches of cooking surface
- 9.25″ door opening helps to retain heat within the unit
- Perfect for hosting small parties or cooking for the family
Vecchio Pizza Oven Options:
- Add the optional top-mount damper for more precise temperature control and greater cooking flexibility.
- Additional Chimney flue sections may be added
- The owner should wait a minimum of 28 days after construction is completed to build the first fire.
- It’s normal to see spillage out of the front oven opening with soot/smoke stains on the face of the exterior. By design, the chimney flue of the wood fired ovens are undersized for maximum heat retention.
- A chimney cap is recommended to protect the interior cooking chamber of the oven from exposure to moisture.
Find a Dealer
Find a dealer close to you who you can work with today!
The installation guides are located below. If you need guides for other products, please head over to our resources page!
Contact Fire Farm
We have Answers!