The Stone Age Brick Oven offers limitless cooking flexibility for the outdoor chef, and its taller firebox opening makes it the perfect choice when a combination fireplace and cooking appliance are desired.
Stone Age Brick Ovens are a great addition to any outdoor living setting! This outdoor pizza oven kit allows for unlimited cooking flexibility for the outdoor chef while incorporating the taste of real wood.
Brick Oven Features:
- 24″ firebox opening width
- The interior depth of the Oven is 27″
- The unit comes with an arched lintel
- A hearth is included with the Oven
- All the firebrick required to finish the kit
- 2- 6″ Chimney Sections
- Ready to Veneer
- Made easy to customize
Brick Oven Options:
- Additional Chimney Flues with clay liner
- The owner should wait a minimum of 28 days after construction is completed to build the first fire.
- It’s normal to see spillage out of the front oven opening with soot/smoke stains on the face of the exterior. By design, the chimney flue of the wood fired ovens are undersized for maximum heat retention.
- A chimney cap is recommended to protect the interior cooking chamber of the oven from exposure to moisture.
Find a Dealer
Find a dealer close to you who you can work with today!
The installation guides are located below. If you need guides for other products, please head over to our resources page!
Contact Fire Farm
We have Answers!