The Mezzo™ Pizza Oven offers old world cooking in a traditional barrel shape design, with a medium-sized footprint and over 800 square inches of cooking surface that will deliver a lifetime of enjoyment in your outdoor kitchen.
Mezzo™ Pizza Oven Features:
- Arched Chamber with over 800 sq inch. of Cooking Surface.
- Kit includes firebrick, 9” chimney flue and metal oven door
- Heats up to 800 degrees
- 33” depth fits perfectly with the Stone Age Kitchen Panel System
- Unlimited flexibility while incorporating the taste of real wood
- Can cook 2 large pizzas at the same time!
- From your garden to your oven… enjoy a tasty pizza right in your backyard
- Chimey Flues for desired height
- Mezzo Oven Cabinet Kit
- The owner should wait a minimum of 28 days after construction is completed to build the first fire.
- It’s normal to see spillage out of the front oven opening with soot/smoke stains on the face of the exterior. By design, the chimney flue of the wood fired ovens are undersized for maximum heat retention.
- A chimney cap is recommended to protect the interior cooking chamber of the oven from exposure to moisture.
Find a Dealer
Find a dealer close to you who you can work with today!
The installation guides are located below. If you need guides for other products, please head over to our resources page!
Contact Fire Farm
We have Answers!