Standard Series Features
The Standard Series are the flagship model of the Stone Age line, and are complete fireplace kits, with everything needed to construct the fireplace included with the unit, except mortar and finishing materials.
UL-127 and ULC-S610 Certified for outdoor or indoor applications.
Standard Series fireplace kits also include the Stone Age Standard chimney system. Each section of this proprietary chimney system is 6 inches tall, and incorporates a traditional clay flue tile within an outer chimney block of heat-resistant concrete, to create a one-piece system designed to stand up to the high operating temperatures of a wood burning or gas-fueled fireplace. Flue tiles are offset within the concrete blocks, to create a pocket at the bottom of each section, that allows the tile from the section below to nest within the one above, for a superior bond. Standard Series fireplaces include 2 feet of chimney, and additional chimney sections may be added as desired.
- Easy to install – comes with complete instructions – 3 to 4 hours to build – you can focus on your design finish!
- Durable Construction – rebar reinforcement and solid wall concrete construction
- Less Smoke – designed with deeper firebox and superior throat design for better drafting
- Longevity – heavy-duty design for a long life of enjoyment
- Finishing – Comes ready to veneer
- Strength – Over 100 ft lineal of rebar in each fireplace for quality strength
- Manufactured at your local Fire Farm in Monroe, CT
The Standard Series come complete fireplace kits, with everything needed to construct the fireplace included with the unit, except mortar and finishing materials.
|Size/Style||Buckets for availability||Buckets for Veneer||Sq. Feet of Veneer||LF of Veneer Corners Needed||Firebrick Splits Required||Weight (lbs)|
|36" Standard||4||4||100||32||85 (splits)||1,940|
|48" Standard||5||5||125||32||105 (Splits)||2,143|
Standard Series Included Options
- Choose your size: Available in 5 sizes: 24″, 36″, 48″ plus a 24″ see-through and 36″ see-through
- Choose your fuel: Wood burning or gas log option
- Choose your lintel: Arched Lintel or Straight Lintel
Standard Series Add On’s
- Comes with 4 6″ Flue/Chimney Extensions, Additional available for purchase up to 20′ high
- Optional side wood storage
- Optional angled adapters
- Fully customizable with arched fire box top
- Firebrick lining is not included but recommended
Straight Lintel See Through
Arched Lintel See Through
Find a Dealer
Find a dealer close to you who you can work with today!
The installation guides are located below. If you need guides for other products, please head over to our resources page!
Contact Fire Farm
We have Answers!