Contractor Series Features
The Contractor Series offers Stone Age design and materials with an emphasis on value. The kit is distilled down to its essential components of fireplace and chimney, and additional items are left optional, to give you a fireplace comparable to competing models with Stone Age quality and innovation.
The Contractor Series is the perfect choice for applications where a customized profile is desired, or for projects where the lower wood storage area of the Standard fireplace is not needed.
UL-127 and ULC-S610 Certified for outdoor or indoor applications.
The Contractor Series Outdoor Fireplace Kit offers solid design and materials with an emphasis on value. This outdoor fireplace kit is distilled down to its essential components of fireplace and chimney, with additional items left optional. This series is fully customizable to allow for your own choice of mantel, firebrick and hearth options. Additionally, chimney extensions are available to allow for the specific height requirements as required by your local regulations.
- Easy to install – comes with complete instructions – 3 to 4 hours to build – you can focus on your design finish!
- Durable Construction – rebar reinforcement and solid wall concrete construction
- Less Smoke – designed with deeper firebox and superior throat design for better drafting
- Longevity – heavy-duty design for a long life of enjoyment
- Finishing – Comes ready to veneer
- Strength – Over 100 ft lineal of rebar in each fireplace for quality strength
- Manufactured at your local Fire Farm in Monroe, CT
|Size/Style||Buckets for availability||Buckets for Veneer||Sq. Feet of Veneer||LF of Veneer Corners Needed||Firebrick Required||Weight|
|36" Contractor||4||4||85||26||85 (splits)||1,250 lbs|
|48" Contractor||5||5||109||26||105 (splits)||1,490 lbs|
|36" Standard||4||4||100||32||Included||2,190 lbs|
|48" Standard||5||5||125||32||Included||2,400 lbs|
|42" New Age||6||5||105||32||120 (full)||2,050 lbs|
|48" New Age||7||6||115||34||150 (full)||2,860 lbs|
|60" New Age||8||7||140||36||175 (full)||3,900 lbs|
|72" New Age||9||8||165||36||200 (full)||4,900 lbs|
Contractor Series Outdoor Fireplace Kit
- Choose your size: Available in 3 sizes: 24″, 36″, 48″ plus a 36″ see-through
- Choose your fuel: Wood burning
- Choose your lintel: Arched Lintel or Straight Lintel
Contractor Series Add-On Options
- Comes with 3 6″ Flue/Chimney Extensions, Additional available for purchase up to 20′ high
- Optional Wood Storage boxes add functionality and balance to your fireplace
- Optional Angled Adapters help incorporate a fireplace into an outdoor kitchen
- Increase the height of the firebox by 11″ using the Height Extension kit
- Firebrick lining is not included but recommended
Straight Lintel See Through
Arched Lintel See Through
24", 36", 48", 36" See Through
Arched Lintel, Straight Lintel
|Number of Flue Extensions (6" each)||
|Contractor Series||Description||Adobe Reader|
|SA-24CN||Contractor 24", Arched Lintel||SA-24CN-3V.pdf|
|SA-24CN-STR||Contractor 24", Straight Lintel|
|SA-36CN||Contractor 36", Arched Lintel||SA-36CN-3V.pdf|
|SA-36CN-STR||Contractor 36", Straight Lintel|
|SA-48CN||Contractor 48", Arched Lintel||SA-48CN-3V.pdf|
|SA-48CN-STR||Contractor 48", Straight Lintel|
|SA-24CN-ST||Contractor See-Thru 24", Arched Lintel||SA-24CN-ST-3V.pdf|
|SA-24CN-ST-STR||Contractor See-Thru 24", Straight Lintel|
|SA-36CN-STR||Contractor See-Thru 36", Arched Lintel||SA-36CN-ST-3V.pdf|
|SA-36CN-ST-STR||Contractor See-Thru 36", Straight Lintel|
|SA-48CN-ST||Contractor See-Thru 48", Arched Lintel||SA-48CN-ST-3V.pdf|
|SA-48CN-ST-STR||Contractor See-Thru 48", Straight Lintel|
Find a Dealer
Find a dealer close to you who you can work with today!
The installation guides are located below. If you need guides for other products, please head over to our resources page!
Contact Fire Farm
We have Answers!