Grilling season is around the corner and we partnered with the Silo Cooking School to create and share some yummy grilling recipes for you.
Here’s the first – BBQ Chicken Wings!
Here’s how to get it done and grill like a chef! (full recipe follows)
The Rub – Combine the following spices:
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
The Sauce Puree – combine in frying pan and saute until it becomes a nice sauce
- 3 gloves of garlic minced
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 tbsp bell peppers chopped
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- Splash of olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cidar vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tbsp worchesteshire sauce
- 1/4 c bourbon (save a glass for yourself to enjoy with your wings!)
- Put chicken drums and wings in a large ziplock plastic bag and add the spice rub
- Shake until the chicken is covered in the spices
Time to Grill
- Grill the chicken
- Take off of the grill and brush on the sauce puree
EAT and ENJOY with friends and family!
This is the first of a series of recipes that we hope you enjoy. We cooked these wings on the dual-fuel American Muscle Grill and added different flavors through wood chips and more. Feel free to send us a note if you have a favorite grilling recipe and we will write about it and share with our Stone Farm family too!
Best, the Stone Farm team